Thursday, February 02, 2006

Blue2

So,today has just been...well..blue.Study sucked...felt restless and then low.Even the rain didn't have the "spirit uplift" effect.I don't know why though.A friend suggested I should self-analyse and figure out why...but I have never been a thinker and even if I tried I'd be at a loss.Oh well...it probably is just one of those days!
Couldn't really study so I did the next most productive thing that came to mind...I cooked.Actually ,it was long overdue...my uncle had been dropping hints here and there about how he enjoyed the chicken I made,the last time I was over...hehehe.Figured, I should do something nice for them before I leave.I hope the "blueness" today doesn't somehow reflect in the chicken.The thing is...I don't like doing taste checks myself when I am cooking.I have to have someone else do it for me....and no one was around today....so I just kinda added the spices in...andaazay say and didn't bother tasting it...*gulp*
What in the world was I thinking???!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger mE said...

just droped by and decided to let you know

blue aint bad... try going yellow, hate those ones down to the core

6:24 AM  
Blogger Aya said...

me:welcome!
yellow...hmmmm...never heard of that before...now how'd you go about going yellow?(I only know of two ways...both diseases...hehe)

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home