Thursday, March 09, 2006

I hate being taken for granted. Time and again, over the past few years ,I have been stupid enough to befriend people who’d use you , then dispose of you at their whim , actually have the nerve to jump right back when and as they please and expect to be treated like royalty. As much as I want to, I can’t pin the blame on them because I think the fault lies in me. I ,obviously am not a good judge of homo-sapiens. Its not that I don’t realize…..I just keep giving the other person the benefit of the doubt and that’s where it goes downhill. For the future, I really do need to learn to put my foot down when I come across people of the like because I am just plain sick of getting hurt!! Enough said….

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Ozcandarli said...

You're probably a good judge of the human bean, you just need to decide where your boundaries are, and then stick to your guns, as they say, because you probably don't have a gun. Like a person gets to complain twice about the same thing before you ask - so what are you going to do about it? Henceforth, there's no conversation on that topic that doesn't focus on what your friend is going to do about their complaint.

It only took me 25 years to learn this. Maybe you'll have better luck.

Good luck!

8:42 PM  
Blogger Aya said...

rai:Will do!

Sozzy: "human bean" has me all nostalgic!The BFG is one of my all time favourites!I would love to have a giant who'd just gobble such human beans.
Rightly said though....thankyou!

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home