Sunday, February 19, 2006

S-isms...

What is this world coming to??
I just have  to share this conversation that I just had with my 10 year old brother S, whose life is currently… and I quote…”miserable” because he has to study(like an hour on alternate days)  for the fifth grade achievement tests coming up .So, D is going over this practice test he just did and pointing out his mistakes….

S: “Well D…even if I got this wrong I’d still get a 90, you know?”
Aya: “ S! Its not good to be so overconfident!”
S: “Let me explain .You and I are a combination of mama and baba(mom and dad).One of us has to have  lower confidence and the other has to have higher confidence.I guess you got stuck with the ahem…*cough* lower thingee .Its  a gene/DNA thing Aya…it’s a gene/DNA thing!”  *cheeky yet angelic grin*
Aya: “Err…S….”
S: “You remember how you were right before you  took  your exam? Heyy   wait….but you got good grades!!” *leaves room pondering*








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home