Friday, March 17, 2006

Randomly Random

Since I am officially over mourning the fact that Rai killed(yes,I consider it homicide!) his blog,I thought I'd post.Just five more days and D and I will be off to Pakistan.D is more excited about this trip than me...she says its a good thing she works otherwise she'd have gone crazy thinking about it all the time!I think its probably because she'd be going back after four years and this will be a vacation in the real sense of the word, in a long long time for her.
I plan on making lists of "stuff to do" this weekend and pack too,while I am at it (I hate last minute packing).One of the first things I want to get out of the way when I get to Pakistan is, to go and badger the student affairs people at my college to get all my documents in order.They have proven to be lazy good-for-nothings the five years that I was there.I have heard some horror stories of people not having their credentials verified on time and having to lose out on applying for residency.Other than this I need to get recommendation letters.Now that is a seperate story altogether and I shall whine about that soon too!
Cousin "A"(the one in Atlanta) leaves for Pakistan in July for an internship.She called a couple of days ago and said she'd so want me to go with her.This would be the first time she'd be going to Pakistan alone.I would have loved to go with her but I'd be busy hunting for a much needed externship for myself at that time.Its a shame though because she tried to lure me into it by promising that this would be an all expense paid trip...sort of an early birthday present...hehehe...
O-C takes her USMLE step 2 CK tomorrow.I hope she does awesome on the exam.If there is one person I've seen multi-task...and do it well...it would have to be her!Best of luck O-C!!

p.s..Rai,I will be changing the link to your(deceased) blog to R.I.P.Let me know if and when you decide to resurrect it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Ozcandarli said...

good luck travelling and with the bureaucracy aspect and have tons of fun!

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home