Monday, March 26, 2007

Paperwork woes!

Don't you hate filling out forms? I do.Its painful, it makes me nervous and did I say I hate it already? *sigh*
I recieved my contract and a tonne of other paperwork from the hospital the day before.I don't know why but I've always dreaded stuff like this. Out of all the people in the world, I should be totally conditioned for all this by now...I am and have always been the official paper work looker-up-per and form filler for my family for all sorts of stuff ;visas to passport renewals to you name it and not to forget my own licensing exams and residency applications....but the fact that I can already feel my hands go cold and the jitteriness set in suggests otherwise. So, here I am staring at this ominous looking large white envelope in front of me with all these forms.Come to think of it...how bad can it be? For example this one form should be real easy to get done with...I don't smoke,don't drink,no history of substance abuse or dependance, not bipolar or schizophrenic.Its a good thing they don't ask about OCD....cos right now I am pretty convinced I have an element of that..ha!Ohh and heres some more.....what days do I not want to be on call? during what months do I plan to take a vacation?what rotation schedule would I most want to have for myself...blech..You know why I am not liking this too much...because I just don't like thinking so far ahead...and I have to now..
Oh well,this needs to be done...new pictures need to be taken and everything needs to be mailed out in a few more days...joy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Arf said...

haha .. I can feel your pain. I have been putting off completing the paperwork for my canadian visa for about a month now .. But I think, hospitals are the worst when it comes to paper trail. You could literally drown in it :p

9:07 AM  
Blogger Aya said...

arfeen: heh...I think I may just make it through...I did drown there for a while but am resurfacing....but I can vouch for the fact that hospital paperwork sucks beyond belief.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home