Friday, March 02, 2007

The American Idol Vote-Offs

Since I have enough free time now to be investing five hours a week in watching American Idol, I thought it'd be ok to blog about this last vote off they had on the show (and alright...I admit I enjoy watching it and would do so even if I wasn't as jobless as I am these days). So these two guys were in the bottom two this week and one of them was to be voted off. The desi kid Sanjaya Malakar who is in the second video was pretty good during the auditions but he was nothing to write home about the week before and I thought he was terrible this week. Surprsingly, AJ Tabaldo who did ok the first week and did great this week (great song, sang well,awesome reviews by the judges) got voted off....the entire US desi population probably voted for the desi kid to keep him in the competition.He better pull off something great next week if he is to stay.

AJ Tabalado - Feeling Good



Sanjaya Malakar - Stepping out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home