Wednesday, April 11, 2007

DP's Wedding

My friend DrPak aka DP is getting married in two days!! Thats right...two days!(For those of you who know DP ;It sounds sudden because it is sudden!). DP and F have been engaged for four years now and a nikah was in the works for round about this time before he headed out to the US in pursuit of a residency.However, two days ago his and F's family decided on going ahead with not only the nikah but the whole shebang. DP leaves for the US a little over a week after his wedding and F should be joining him as soon as her visa gets sorted out inshaAllah.I am thrilled for the two of them mashaAllah and would've loved to have been there. Too bad I can't but I think I am playing my part quite alright all the way from here, by bugging him and perhaps making him feel a little edgy with stuff like "OMG!I can't believe you're getting married!" , " Have you picked out your ties yet?" , "Do you know what color her dress is?...make sure the color of your tie doesn't clash with it." ," Have you made all your phone calls to invite people?"and well lots more...heh.I hope everything goes perfectly and that the two of them are blessed with a blissful and happily married life inshaAllah!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow didnt c tht coming.atleast now we know wht the blogging break is about

2:33 PM  
Blogger Aya said...

rai: The blogging break has nothing to do with him getting married...he is just plain lazy! ;)

4:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sigh...I wish i do make it there. MY stupid neck is acting up again. I'm actually OLD now...

4:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home