Thursday, December 15, 2005

Frustrated!!!!!!!!

I have the worst ever mind block!!!...and i hate it!!
Had planned to go through pharmacology from First Aid today before i take the NBME tomorrow....and nothing seems to be going right...i had glanced through FA with my second and third reads and had annotated it...but today...it all seems so foreign!!!!!!!!!!!...without exaggeration,it has taken me an hour(at least) to get through a single page.....
I have been whining like anything...not only here but also to my family...my youngest sister has been a pillar of support and i have to thank Allah for being blessed with a sibling who is wise beyond her years!.....it is at times like this when i envy those who have siblings or parents in the medial profession....they have some one to tell them...its ok...it happens...everyone goes through it...sure,i get told this umpteen times by my family but it still isn't the same...
I am not even half way through pharmacology...and its 6:00p.m....the maximum i will be able to go would be till 11:00p.m....i really don't care anymore...my mind is numb...I am numb!!!....and its as if i am in another dimension...i need to get a hold of myself...so what if it doesn't work out today...i shall do my best in the next few hours....and then get up in the morning...take the NBME....and if i am not satisfied with my score...i will think of postponing the exam.....although....i really don't want to....i don't think i can take another month of toiling....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home