Saturday, April 08, 2006

Finally got hold of a decent internet connection and some time...V is busy with some guests and her bro is out till the evening and i've sneaked into his room to check my e-mail.This will be short though...i have henna/mehndi on my left hand...yes,it looks beautiful...:).This trip has been great.The wedding is on monday and things are...well...crazy.We spent a week with our grandmother and after a tussle with a few more relatives finally managed to move to V's place.Its feels great to be part of all this.There is so much happening and i am loving every moment of it!a'rite...its too difficult to type with one finger...shall update in detail soon...probably when i get back home.Till then..

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Ozcandarli said...

Welcome back, Aya. I had only one visitor from Pakistan while you were away, and since the referring website was yours, I reckoned it was you! It was just like getting a postcard from an exotic land. I hope you had a wonderful trip.

3:04 PM  
Blogger Aya said...

sozzy: Awww...I did have a wonderful trip!
Thanks a bunch!

p.s..I missed reading your blog!

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home