Thursday, December 15, 2005

Thank God for small favours.....
Its amazing how at times complete strangers help you out....
Over these past few months i got acquainted with LisaM on one of the prep forums...it all started with me posting in her prep journal...it has been 7-8 years since she graduated....and took step 1 a couple of months back...she has a 3 year old daughter....she gave it all she had.....and scored an 86...which in my opinion is awesome....she was kind enough to mail me and gave me her phone number in case i needed help....it couldn't have come at a better time....as stressed out as i was today....it was God-sent!...so i called her....i felt a bit awkward because this would be the first time i would talk to her in person...but she was just great....allayed my fears and anxiety a great deal....:)....a friend once told me she believed ever since she was a little girl that if she just closed her eyes...God would come looking for her and take care of her....i feel like that little girl today....
Study wise....the whole evening did pretty much go to waste to my incessant worrying....went out with my sister for a while...and was surprised when my sister asked as to how many days had it been since i last stepped out...and i really couldn't remember....I am pretty happy about the fact that i did get the dreaded antineoplastics done....(infact,just got done with them)....so the plan has changed yet again.....NBME,inshaAllah first thing on the 17th....tomorrow i shall tackle what remains of pharmacology...*yuk*(for lack of a better word)...
I should pray and sleep now...its 12:00 p.m....the latest i have been up in a long long time......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home