Thursday, April 20, 2006

I'm Back!

It feels strange to be blogging after so long.I guess I'll have to sort of get used to it....hehehe...it actually took me while to get into the "flow" of blogging once I started this blog.
The trip to Pakistan was great...very hectic but great!My best friend's wedding being the highight.Everything was perfect.This would have to be the most hassle free wedding I have ever attended...which is a big deal because officially I was "in" the wedding being the best friend and all....I mean,I didn't have to worry about what I'd be wearing because V had taken care of that already...so there were no "I don't have anything nice to wear" crisis!And since we got there wayyy before the wedding I got to spend some quality time with her.D managed to somehow take my spot as V's mother's confidante....I am glad though because I had actually worried about D feeling a little out of place.Anyways, V looked gorgeous and it didn't rain as predicted on the day of her wedding which was a big relief because the wedding was supposed to be out in the open in this massive garden.In all,it was a wonderful affair and we enjoyed it to the max.Before we knew it,it was time for us to leave.I was happy to be coming back home but was depressed at the same time...probably becuase of the studying(blech!) that awaited me.Yes,there were teary-eyed good-byes but guess what...V and her husband will probably be coming down to the US this summer.I shall hopefully be done with all my crappy exams and we'll definitely meet up!There is one thing that I do regret though...not being able to meet O-C in person...:(...I've had to endure her wrath for this...*gulp*.She had to be out of town till the 7th of april and because of the choked cell phone networks there I didn't get any of her messages telling me she was back!So,I just got to talk to her a couple of times and then once again the day I left, when she said,"I hate you and will kill you when I do see you!"I just want to say that the only thing I am guilty of is eating the chocolate I took for her...hehehe!!
So,I am back now...back to my books...back to worrying about meeting deadlines,targets and expectations.Its going alright ,but every now and then I feel low.It is then that I look at all the pictures we took in Pakistan....it somehow helps get me back on track.There is one more bit of news that I wanted to write about...I think I'll dedicate a seperate post to it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home