Tuesday, April 25, 2006

It rained today and

It rained today and it has left a chill in the air…the kind that makes your hands go cold and tingles when you take a deep breath in but its not “cold” cold…if you know what I mean. The weather has been quite nice these past few days and I have had my bedroom window open. There is a tree that it overlooks and its funny how I had never really noticed it until today. I don’t know what kind of tree it is but its in full bloom and has the most gorgeous white flowers. They are small flowers that are growing in bunches and have just the right amount of pink in them…tiny specks right in the center. I had the most wonderful time just sitting by my window looking at the tree sway….it felt great!...and the fact that I got (kind of) scolded by my mother for leaving the window open and getting the window sill wet and the  carpet soaked by the rain…well thats a seperate story….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home