Wednesday, June 21, 2006

blueness personified

Now that I am done with the whole kleptomania story(scroll down),here's some whining coming your way.Things have been quite a mess here at my end.There were some family issues which I was managing to block out but you know how they say "when it rains, it pours"....well it did pour. I have been stressed about those family issues...stressed about my studies which went down the drain and if that wasn't enough little S accidentally threw away a precious notebook of mine which had a LOT of material that I needed to prepare for the exam.I don't know if I am getting the magnitude of this situation across right.I had worked so hard in making all those notes...spent hours listening to lectures...transcribing them,looking up extra information and adding it all in just so my life would be easier close to the exam...and it just gets thrown into the garbage!I hate to admit it but its sort of my fault...I shoudn't have left that notebook on S's study table.Oh well...whats done is done....but I have been depressed like anything. I am having to literally dig myself out of this depression. I think its just too many things hapening all at once.....or may be I am just not as tough as I'd like to think I am.I cried so much that day...I seriously felt robbed!
I am trying to bring some form of order to life and the studying now. I went to the library today for a few hours and came back because it was too cold...yes, I had a sweat shirt on...and yes, people were staring at me like I was crazy...but it was still too cold.Tomorrow,I am taking the thickest sweat shirt I own and some hot chocolate just so I can sit there and make up for the lost studying time.I don't think I'll be posting in for a while after this...hmmm...I just might if I feel extra whiny and want you all to go endure the torture....so keep checking in on me..:)...and prayyyyyyyyy!!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

now now its no use shedding tears.i m sure the notes r all in tht big brain of urs.u may feel like they arent but they r.just use the books as ur notes.tht ll give u some super revision.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Aya said...

anonymous:
I intend on using the books now...it'll be a pain but hopefully will be a super revision!
Thanks!

9:16 PM  
Blogger Masti-boy said...

they don't allow jacket anymore in library?

10:49 PM  
Blogger Roumopod said...

hewy,aya,just scrapped u on prep4usmle a couple of moments ago,n guess what,i found a site mirroring blodspot...cool:):)*smug smile*
loving rains cool.
T was 1 cool person:)
ppl like her really do not improve.
take care.

7:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hows the revision going?

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

goodness me I can never make out these x vs y and t vs v sorta mails . speaks a zillion for my IQ ... hehehe . What's the big deal about losing your notes ... get the Kitab Mahal guides and you will do okey ... LOL ... atleast what I and the rest of my class used to do . And if that doesn't work ... hell yaar ... what's the worse that can happen ... you will flunk ... ! Just get married and be a burden on some rich guy ... (singing) I don't Wanna Be your Beast of Burden .... d-uh ! :D

10:02 AM  
Blogger Aya said...

anonymous:Its coming along ok...I think...havent reviewed the "lost notes" subject as yet...but inshallah it will be alright...thanks for asking.

Beautiful Stranger:
No...its not your IQ...hehe it was just bad story telling.
and my notes...*sniff*...they really were precious!If you can find some Kitab Mahal guides to obstetrics and gynaecology...gimme a holler..;)...and i am going to pretend I didn't read the flunk bit...that can't happen...nope..no way(so you pray that I do well pls)...LOL @ marrying the rich guy...yeah..thats plan B.

6:12 PM  
Blogger Aya said...

writer's creek:

Finally!!someone relates to me on this...thankyou!!Your cousin must've grilled you...hehe..!But you're right...one has to deal with problems...I am revising the subject I lost the notes for and it isn't that bad...alhamdulillah.Thanks for dropping by and yep...pls do pray for me!

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home