Tuesday, May 30, 2006

It has been so hot here these past few days!The room where I study is more like an oven...even with the AC on!Its probably because it faces the sun directly and also because I have the computer on the whole day.I have had to shut the window which was my source of O2 and my excuse to not wanting to "go out into the open and get some oxygen!"(my mother's pet phrase nowadays).I had been irregular with my running for about four days and I felt very irritable the day before.So,I decided to go downstairs and run.Half an hour later I came back all smug for having done 2 miles in 30 minutes...only to have the worst knee pain ever later in the evening!!I gave my poor knee some rest yesterday and today I came back to my humble 1.25 miles.....happy to report that the knee is just fine!I've been deliberating over going for a run outside...there is a mile long stretch of a road that leads to our neighbourhood....but its too hot and I am too lazy...so I'll stick to the treadmill.Running can do wonders for me really...something that a simple walk just won't do.So,I really need to keep this up.Studying is coming along alright.The latest is that I have decided to postpone my exam to July 10th.I felt awful for moving it for a while but I am glad that I did.This would give me time to make those correlations and connections which I would otherwise have struggled to make for lack of time had I taken the exam as planned.I am making good progress now and it feels good to feel more on top of things.I guess this also saves you all from considerable amounts of whining...albeit temporarily!
Poor D is having a tough time at work.She is sick of working in retail and having to please people the whole day.To top all this,one of her co-workers(whom she had actually recommended for the job) disregarded all form of work ethic and told her last week that he has taken up another job offer....this without any two week notice!
I hope she finds someone to replace him.I have also told her to look for another less demanding job.Lets see how that all works out.Well,thats all for now.I still need you all to pray for me...so keep praying!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiya..its ma..dunt worry inshallah u will do just fine!!

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home