Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Rain!

I think this is probably my umpteenth post about how I love it when it rains…but I so do and I love to blog about it too (that kinda rhymed, didn’t it?)!I had the blinds to my window down and my study lamp on because… well….I like to pretend its all nice and cloudy outside on especially sunny days (like today). So ,I hear this rumble of thunder and am all smiles…I pull up the blinds and the sky is a gorgeous gray….. It continues to darken and then there is a flash of lightning, more thunder and glorious, glorious rain! :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its just rain.get over it.poets!

10:26 AM  
Blogger Aya said...

Sobia:awww...You're welcome!

anonymous:Oh,just let me be! You're just jealous cos its all hot and blech at your end!:P

2:23 PM  
Blogger Sarah Ozcandarli said...

If you love rain, come live with me. We've had 20 inches, and no I'm not exagerating, in 3 weeks. 20 inches. Two weekends in a row, one with 8 inches and the next with 4 inches. Then two weekdays with 4 inches. I live on Noah's ark with six crabby animals who can't or won't go out in the rain. Come on over! It'll probably rain today and tomorrow too.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Aya said...

sozzy:
Thanks for dropping by..:)
20 inches!wow!I might just take you up on that offer...:)

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home