Friday, May 12, 2006

Maa

The most regular visitor of my blog.
The most fun-loving person I know.
Whose room would never in this lifetime be a mess.
Who would classify shopping as an art.
My most prized and appreciated fashion critique.
The one with the brightest smile and a contagious laughter.
The one who kept my room and closet in order (I can never do it the way you did!).
The “ really pretty one”. ; )
Whose “You can do it Aya!” I treasure.
Whose inner strength I envy.
The sister who “S” hates as much as he hates me!(I think he hates me more!) ;)
The sister who now lives in England and is missed so very much.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiya....thanxs a bunch for being there for me at all times..as soon as i read the blog my eyes, were filled with tears...i am so lucky to have you as a sister and a friend.all said in the blog is soo True!!luv u tons

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home