Sunday, July 30, 2006

Done!


Got done with the exam day before yesterday. I think it went ok but it was tough...lots of questions where I was like “what in the world are they talking about?”. I am just glad its over. Keeping my fingers crossed now and hoping for the best…results in about three weeks(which means you all have got to keep praying!)!
I am scheduled to take step 2 CS in two weeks. For the non medics…this one is a test of clinical skills with encounters with simulated patients(so basically its all pretend). I have taken these past two days off and will start studying for CS from tomorrow….(how exciting!…is anyone getting sick of hearing about all these exams and the studying yet?).

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Ozcandarli said...

One down, one to go. Too bad you can't practice on me, Aya, I've always got something going on. We're not sick of hearing about the exams, we're glad we can cheer you on. You have the best of my good wishes.

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gud luck.I know u r going to ace it.and please tell me this next test is the last one

11:51 AM  
Blogger Aya said...

sozzy:Thanks for all the tips and the support...means a lot to me!

rai:Thanks for the vote of confidence....I hope I don't disappoint you!This next one will inshallah be the last one(for now) and then I'll apply for residency....there's step 3 too which one can take during their residency.I shall probabaly try and get it out of the way earlier...but thats later in the game...so you won't hear me whine for a while...heheh.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home