Thursday, October 26, 2006

S's First Newspaper Article

S is on the school newspaper and I came across this article on school lunches that he wrote for the upcoming issue.I think he's done a really good job and just had to put it up here because its so cute!

"
School Lunches
by S

Hi,I am S and I have interviewed 6th graders about their opinions about our school lunches and what they think should be added.
Overall, the school lunches have a great taste and are very healthy most of the time.The pizza is delicious.Its one of the best kinds I've ever had.Cheesy breadsticks are just a small step away from the pizza. There are many choices and different ypes of things to choose from every single day. The lines don't take too long to clear up and everyone cooperates to keep the line moving.I liek the times for lunches except sometimes since you only get twenty minutes and it cuts into our recess time especially for poeple like me who are slow eaters.If we had five more minutes, that'd be great.Other than that, I like how the schedule is set up and those who have lunches later on in the day can bring snacks in most classes. The drink choices are great,especially the orange juice.The there are seating arrangements whcih are great too except that I think we should be able to sit with the other team.This could help all 6th graders get to know people better and give a chance to make new friends.Finally, the lunch ladies are swift,fair and get the kids from the register to the table in no time flat.
Well, thats about it and if you are wondering what the favourite lunch of most 6th graders is....it is of course PIZZA!To wrap this up....the cafeteria is doing a wonderful job and they will continue doing this through out the year.
Goodbye!"

8 Comments:

Blogger ordered-chaos said...

S rocks!!!!!!!!S deserves a blog then I can take your name off mine and put his theirs Muahahahaha ;)

7:43 PM  
Blogger Aya said...

O-C: Sadly, S thinks blogs are for "frilly little girls" and that he can't be bothered wasting his precious time on blogging.

p.s: I have now resigned myself to the fact that you love him more than you love me.. *sniff*

8:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Saad is good...i see a budding writer...

8:12 AM  
Blogger Aya said...

Usman: I think he'd be a good writer too....if only I could get him to blog..hehe

p.s: you revealed his true identity...*sigh* alright ppl...S is Saad...hehe

1:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

im so sorry...im no doubt an idiot of the highest order...well at least, I rank SOMEWHERE...sorry again...slip of tongue...

6:45 PM  
Blogger Aya said...

usman: LOL! Its no big deal...no worries...

6:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow...every time i remember what I did...I feel a pang of guilt. Poor S! I imagine him being thronged and nagged by nasty reporters! Paparazzi, any one?

4:11 AM  
Blogger Aya said...

Usman: I asked him if it bothered him...hehe..he said,"I don't care."

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home