Monday, December 19, 2005

I have never day-dreamt this much before...at least not this close to an exam!
I had to actually force myself to come back to the "real world" while going through physiology today.Here are a few things that popped into my head from no where...

1.Make a snow man!
2.Make this blog better(not to mention, add some from to my writing...i just realised all my posts have no form/order/punctuation...but hey...it is Randomness...so its all good!!).
3.Watch the new Harry Potter movie!
4.Read more of Robin Cook!
5.Go to the library and NOT head straight for the quiet study!
6.Watch the whole day marathon of Law and Order and NOT feel guilty about it!!!!

I could go on forever...but now certainly is not a time to be indulging in these fantasies....for thats exactly what they are...for now i NEED to focus on the exam!The study is coming along ok....had to get done with physiology but am still left with a few things i need to go through.I start with pathology tomorrow which i need to get done with in two days and then devote the rest of the week to reviewing genetics,molecular biology etc....*sigh*

1 Comments:

Blogger ordered-chaos said...

Worry not you will get sooo bored after the exam you will actually think of these as ' the good ole days' ;)

4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home