Saturday, April 29, 2006

Whiny Post(read at own risk)

Today isn’t proving to be a good study day at all. Weekends always leave me unsettled and I almost wish there were no weekends….now all you people who have jobs and are gasping out loud at this statement….I am warranted in making this wish… at least till I get somewhere with this residency trail…of course I’d join your gang once I do! Its just that everyone is at home and I get distracted. I could go to the library but its too much work and its too cold for me there. Anyways…horrible day today. It actually started yesterday evening when D and I took S to watch a movie. To make a long story short….D’s car battery somehow went dead leaving us trying to get into the car only to have the car alarm go bonkers after every 10 minutes. So, our father had to come get us and we got back home at 12:00 p.m…I couldn’t go to sleep until after 1:00 a.m. and woke up all groggy at 8:00 a.m. this morning. I have had a splitting headache for which I should have taken medicine (which I am realizing as I write!!!...I can’t believe it didn’t occur to me when I had the headache!!!!!!).
D was working today and when she got back we ordered pizza but I managed to fight back my other “craving”….which was giving up on studying altogether and being a vegetable. I started studying....trudging along and then the pizza worked its magic and I felt oh so sleepy!! I didn’t fight that of course. So, I have just woken up after having slept for over an hour. I am not used to sleeping in the afternoons. It makes me all cranky .I still don’t feel all that great but at least it isn’t as bad as the morning and the afternoon. Hopefully, I’ll  work later into the night than I normally do today and have some damage control…my exam is a month and twenty days away...*gulp*... I think I’ll start a count down of sorts but that would probably freak me out too much and prove to be counter-productive....so scratch that idea!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home