Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The Evil Plan

Studying is coming along alright. I feel better and non-whiny. Although ,I could so do with some more time for the exam. If only  V’s wedding hadn’t been smack in the middle of all this. If only I had not gone to Pakistan. If only June wasn’t the very last month that I could take my exam in. Hmmmm… I am rambling! You know  what though….I have the perfect plan to get back at V …when I get married, I am going to make sure it is at a time when she is eight months pregnant! And it will be somewhere where she’d have to travel a day and half to get to! I am evil…I know! ;)


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The revenage of Aya, Pakistan's best seller book, would do wonders on international level. ;)

8:07 PM  
Blogger Aya said...

javeria:LOL!I was just extremely tired and goofy when i posted that...hehe...good thing my best friend doesn't read this blog!

8:43 PM  
Blogger javeria said...

aya, bari challak ho app. ;)

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home