Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Tagged(again) by Sohnii

I am thinking about...how evil sohnii is to have tagged me...again!....but seriously...I was just thinking about how its November already and how this year has literally flown by.

I said..."Figure out where exactly you are taking the darn exam,woman!" to my best friend about five minutes ago.She takes an exam tomorrow morning and apparently has no clue where she needs to show up. (yes,I attribute part of my OCD to her nonchalance)

I should...go for a run soon.

I want to...get over being this lazy, good for nothing, jelly fish like creature that I've become of late!...hehe...ok, its not all THAT bad. Actually, I want to be able to teach at a medical school back home one day,inshaAllah.

I wish...my faith wasn't all that pendulumish and that I was more proactive in trying to make sure it remained at a more or less continous high ebb.

I miss...my dadi(gandmother),my sister Maa,my best friend,talking to this one other friend,Lahore...heck, I think I even miss my college!

I hear...chirping of the birds outside right now.

I wonder...if S(ok Saad) would ever love me as much as he loves D....hehe..(I know for a fact that he won't and yet I still wonder!)

I regret...hmmm...nothing as of now...alhamdulillah.

I am...me? ;)

I dance...umm..not.

I sing...I can't sing...and well...I don't!

I cry...quite easily,I think.

I am not always...optimistic.

I write...long e-mails filled with random ramblings.

I confuse...my spellings...is it recieve....or recEIve?hehe...also...people or pOEple?

I need...to have more confidence in myself.Oh and according to D I also need to be able to decipher if and when I am being taken for granted!

I should try...to be nicer to S and win him over!

I finish...what I start...most of the times.I don't like letting things hang in the middle.

Ok, this was hard!I tag anyone who wants to be tagged!...hehe..no pressure people!

15 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

found out some more things abt u...i used to love tryin to decipher ppl's psyche...and this...well this gives me an insite in urs...*sinister smile*

11:06 AM  
Blogger Aya said...

usman: haha....you don't scare me...for all you know I could've made all this up....lies,fabrications.. ;)

11:40 AM  
Blogger Faith said...

Lol, so now I will start guessing who S and D are.... muahaha ha ha ha... (I suck at guessing so plz help :D)

D is your sister and S is your brother. OR the more filmy version would be, D is another one of your best friends and S is the one guy both of you like. :/ Im going to kill myself if that is the case. Partly from exams boredom and partly because that would be so pseudo... :/ so spill who is the S and D?

I like rambling mails. You know whats even better rambling comments to rambling posts :D

P.s: I HATE COMMED! Its even more idiotic and boring then Forensic Medicine.... aaaarghhhhh!!!

12:35 PM  
Blogger Aya said...

sohnii: S is the guy both D and I are in love with...he just happens to like D better.. *sniff* Oh and D is my sister.Lets just keep S a mystery shall we? ;)

p.s:I feel your pain...:)...but remember..this too shall pass...inshaAllah. :)

3:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

S stands fer Superhero. Aya and D are the Devoted fanss...mystery solved!

Try being creative, Sohnii.. Mohoohahah now and well deserved!

4:10 PM  
Blogger Faith said...

All my creativeness has been sapped out of me by ze boring commed. I mean seriously who can stay creaive after trying to learn about toilets and how they work. S is ur baby bro hainaaaa aya :D

8:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What's commed? Commode ka bhai? Thats what I get from the toilets bit...

3:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahhaa, wow. Another tag!

'I dance...umm..not.' LOL, funny answer :P

Come to Lahore!

5:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yeah, Aya...come to Lahore...

7:13 AM  
Blogger Aya said...

Usman: S is for superhero indeed! :) I'll let sohnii elaborate on the commed...hehe....and come to Lahore,I shall...inshaAllah after this entire Match business gets taken care of.

Sohnii: Yep...S is my little baby bro... :) ... I thought I'd entertain you a bit with the lame attempt at making the triangle sound all filmi.

writer's creek: Another tag...yes!I am seriously contemplating editing this post and tagging ALL of you...again!...and really..I dance not...its true..hehe..Are you in Lahore?For some reason I always thought you were in Karachi...I'll come down inshaAllah sometime feb/march next year...I'd love to meet up if indeed you're in Lahore.

7:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

errr Aya. FYI: Writer's creek is my sis's really close friend...:)

Like i once said (actually quoted a line from V for Vendetta), there is no illusion, only the illusion of coincidence.

12:34 PM  
Blogger Aya said...

usman: I know...small,small world eh?She also happens to be friends with one of D's best friends from college...hehe...but I don't know why I always thought she lived in Karachi!

p.s: wasn't it..."There are no coincidences... only the illusion of coincidence"?

3:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL...i typed wrong...yup i stand corrected...

12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THE SUPER FREAK IS HERE WITHOUT WHOM ANY CONVERSATION STANDS INCOMPLETE ... but I must confess you guys are doing a pretty good job by yourselves here. Sohnii is majorly suffering from the pre-exam trauma, Aya from post-exam, Usman from "NO-Exam" and Writer's Creek from "duh-what are exams" trauma. And moi ... mwahahaha muwahahahaha ... ab tera kia ho ga kalia ? Hoo haa haa haa ... mwu haa haa haaaa haaaaaaaaaaa

12:02 PM  
Blogger Aya said...

Beau: But of course!You're the queen bee!...hehehe...and wow...thats a whole new trauma classification...Hope you're liking Lahore?

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home