Saturday, December 16, 2006

Seven Things...

The long over due tag by Writer's Creek.

Seven Things I want to do in life:
1) Become a practising muslim.
2) Go for Hajj with my family,inshaAllah.
3) Not forget what being a doctor is really about.
4) Become a great clinician-educator(a doctor who teaches as well;work in that capacity to reform medical education back home)
5) Learn Arabic.
6) Make Saad like me more than D(even if it means "buying" him into believing Aya is the bestest sister...of course that would be when I start making my own money and buy him stuff!)
7) Be content and be at peace with myself for the most part.

Seven Things I can do:
1) Cook
2) Sketch
3) Motivate people
4) Ride a bicycle.(I know people who can't and I think its actually a talent..heh)
5) Wrap gifts beautifully.
6) Drive my friends(and family) a little crazy with my worrying.
7) Kill a lizard.


Seven Things I can’t do:
1) Resist chocolate.
2) Make Saad realise I am not as mean and evil as he thinks I am.
3) Eat egg yolk.
4) Leave voice mails without thinking "I must've sounded like such a fool" afterwards.(which is why I don't end up leaving voice mails normally)
5) Pretend to be enthusiastic about something I am not really enthused with/about.
6) Talk a lot when travelling.
7) Dance.

Seven things I say the most:
1) Khair.
2) Please pray for me/remember to pray for me.
3) Alright/Ok.
4) Really?
5) You know.(at the end of a lot of my sentences!)
6) Nice to meet you/It was a pleasure meeting you...(as of now, at my interviews)..haha
7) Ummmm...

Seven Things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1) Intelligence
2) Religiousness
3) Patriotism
4) Humility
5) Honesty
6) Fortitude
7) Being well read

Seven Celebrity Crushes:
Too old for crushes(especially celebrity!) now...hmmmm...come to think of it I really haven't had any celebrity crushes(unless considering Jude Law good looking counts as a crush).

I tag:
DP(if he finds the time from his studying ofcourse)
O-C(if she finds the time from her globe trotting)
Rai
Beau
Sohnii
Que sera sera

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Pretty cool...Say hi to Saad from me...

3:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you hv been tagged

12:01 PM  
Blogger que sera sera said...

I tagged you too...

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home