Friday, December 30, 2005

Alhamdulillah....

Its over and done with,Alhamdulillah!!
I was at the test center at 9:00 a.m.My test was scheduled for 10:00 a.m.Surprisingly they let me start early...around 9:30.What was great was that whatever anxiety and nervousness i had,simply vanished as i stepped into the testing area.The exam itself was fairly balanced.It is very hard to gauge how i did...but i didnot have a bad feeling once the test ended...and that is enough consolation for me.I remember having posted about the gentleman i met when i went to see the test ceneter i few days before the exam...i couldn't have been more wrong about him!!!He was kind enough to open an empty room for me so i could pray during my breaks....He even told me which way the qibla was...:)...
Yesterday night after the exam was great...i was euphoric!!7 months of studying had finally come to an end!!!No matter how hard i tired to get down to sleep...i just couldn't!So,i barely slept about three hours....i was wide awake and frankly,didn't know what to do!
Today,however,has been a bit weird....post-exam "something" setting in, i guess....its not anxiety...i know that much....random questions from the exam keep popping into my head...Perhaps I should "consciously" adopt "blocking"...yep!this should work....and most importantly, the fact that i did my best and now the rest is in the hands of the Almighty!!
On a different note...i leave for Atlanta tomorrow.My Aunt and Uncle leave for hajj on the 3rd of jan insha'Allah and i am to stay with their two daughters till they get back.Its going to be awesome...i shall be incharge!...hehe...and the fact that i know my aunt will be praying for me in mecca....is just wonderful!!:))

2 Comments:

Blogger Aya said...

:)....Kinda putting me on the spot here,aren't you DrPak?Worry not,shall post soon...

1:20 PM  
Blogger Aya said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home