Monday, January 09, 2006

I am turning into a couch potato!!!
My day starts at 6:30 a.m.Drop off "a" at school around 7:30.Get back and am at work by 8:45 a.m.Business is slow nowadays-not surprising, as people have probably overspent on christmas and the new year.So,basically i have a lot of time to myself at the store.I get home by about 5:30 p.m...have food and just slouch on the couch in front of the TV.I normally hardly watch any TV...just a few select shows.I really don't know whats got into me!

I had been putting in a few hours of studying till friday.Figured I'd start with psychiatry as its almost the same stuff as behavioural science for step 1.Got done with the psych and ethics portion by friday and that was about it.The weekend was as lazy as it could ever get and the laziness lingered on today as well.Shall take off tomorrow as well because of eid.This should be about it i guess...enough time off.Its time to hit the books again!!I need to register for the exam soon.In a dilemma here though.My best friend is getting married in April.I,so want to be there but it just hit me today...if I go I'd probably be going for two weeks at the max.I am just not sure how to work it around the exam.I want to take the exam at the latest by end of May.I am apprehensive about what effect the ten days/two weeks would have on the prep.I talked to my father about it today and he said it was all up to me......I think I'll just sleep on it for a while and see.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahem AYA!!!! Am I included in this decision of whether you WANT to go or not !!!!!!!! D

8:03 PM  
Blogger Aya said...

D...sheesh!!...sorry about that..sure you are included...if i don't go,you don't go!:p

9:41 PM  
Blogger ordered-chaos said...

Hmm how about toss a coin ;) thats what I usually do.
On the other hand she is gonna get married only once.Exam to baad ya jald bhi ho sakta hai :D

10:12 AM  
Blogger Aya said...

Ordered-chaos:You're right about the "getting married once" bit!!!
I am still in two minds...:(

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love ordered-chaos' response!!!!!!!!!!!!

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home